Pin It button on image hover

Friday, March 23, 2012

Are you ready for some.....SUMMER!

I'm not sure where you're at, but we had a pretty mild winter, and by mild I mean lame!


I know, I know, if you're up north you are scowling and perhaps rolling your eyes at me, but where we live, it's a treat to have a few days of snow a year. You see we've bought snow suits in anticipation of our 6" that usually falls...so in our closets they will sit adorned with their tags until next year :)


Instead, I have decided to look ahead and embrace the warmness and bask in the glory that is summer!


Here's to:


warm mornings full of the promise of adventure






sandy toes and bums



seagulls not stealing your food



the joy of finding a sand dollar



pink sun kissed cheeks






roaring waves crashing at your side









amazing sand castles guarded by moats and dragons












running through the sandy floor with friends



leaving for the day completely exhausted and ready to start again tomorrow









Hugs,
Ingrid

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment at karatootie! Your comments light up my day! Big Hugs! Ingrid

LinkWithin